domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

movies...

I love watching movies. One of my hobbies in my spare time xD, if you can call it that.

I see all kinds of movies when I'm at home or with my girlfriend. I have not defined a genre of movies, but I can say that I always like discovering new directors and new types of movies.

I have seen very interesting films just because I like the music and the scenery is nice, so I see the same movie also coming to the Oscars and are not to my taste.

The movies I see in general I have to call attention to the trailer, if it simply draws attention not see it.

I really like the Eastern cinema, stories and arguments are completely unexpected and surprising. I think it is because our cultures are totally different and see the reality in a different light. I declare myself a follower of Kim ki duk Korean diirector. This is Iron 3.



The films made ​​with deep issues and the images speak for themselves. These aremovies that have almost no dialogues, talk more with music and images, actors andtheir gestures is paramount. I call it a kind of film to rest and relax. At the other end there is also muno directors I like, for example, Coppola, Tarantino, Scorsese, Aronofsky ...

I keep aside the Chilean film, but I have not seen any movies that I liked too much, maybeit could be Machuca or Promedio rojo, jaja ​​with that at least I laughed a lot ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario