martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Well done! and Welcome!

Hello Classmates, bloggerstudents and welcome to my B-L-o_g. 
My name is Juan Pablo and I am studying geography at the University of Chile. I invite you to review this space to think, and so we help with homework jeje... I like going out to take pictures, but with old cameras, is like a ritual for me because in sometimes is difficult to get a good picture. I have a Vivitar Reflex and I use it every time I go on vacation (mochileando :P), the last summer i went to the carnival of Puno in Peru... its a really good party! 

A morenada dancer.

well, that's all!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Jeyyy Piii, welcome to blog world.
    I do not know Puno carnivals, as it accounts should be a festival full of joy as all the festivals.
    Your passion for photography is very interesting..... but did you get that picture you?....SHAN!!!!!
    jejejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. of course Javiera! was me who took the picture... ;) (though after thousand tests) xD
    i am very talented! jaja xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajaj.... took this photography of Puno, because not your came Machu Pichu!!!

    sorry, Is joke!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. awesome!!!
    i like so much "mochilear" and Peru have beautiful landscapes!!

    ResponderEliminar