jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Popular and comfortable

Well, with this post i begin a new semester of english (my last in the university).

About beaches, there are some that i like, are all differents, and each one is special to me. If i call beach to a land or area bordering the sea, in that case i choose "El Canelo". This beach is located in the V region, next to "El Quisco" and to 2 hours of distance of Santiago. Its as very popular beach, and some weekends in the summer is packed with people. For this reason is that i visit in low sesion, like at the end of february or during the year. This beach have white sand and calipse waters!, its like an mini Cancun (believe me)xD. Since i have memory i visited this place accompanied by my family.
The last time i was there, was for my 23 birthday (im 24 now). My intention in that time was await the down. So, that day i woke up at 5 am and went to the beach to find the sun. It was a big down. After that, i returned to the cottage where i was staying with my girlfriend.
For me that beach, is a place for get one's strength back (its my place for to have a really good rest).
It is a small village and very quiet for the rest.

greetings!

there are a pícture of the down...

and other in his climax! XD

6 comentarios:

  1. El Canelo is agreat beach. Is very nice, but i agree with you because is thruth is a packed with people. But is a beatiful place!!!!

    See you in class

    JaVi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this beach, i write about Canelillo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is so many time that i visited El Canelo, I think that I must to go some day of this year.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Canelo is a great beach, but I don´t believe you! It´s no similar to Can-Cun. I never went here but, in really, I don't believe you J.P.

    IVO.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is really beautiful!
    I was in the vacation... and you have the reason!
    This beach have calipse waters!!
    Great beach!!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. El Canelo was the first beach I went to in Chile. It has changed a bit now because they have built some high rise buildings:(

    ResponderEliminar