jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

take the road and go!

Since i was kid, i had an ambition. Go to travel far far away for a long time. Its my dream trip for the world, just for know more and satisfy my curiosity. I think that my ambition is the only way for calm my soul and my conscience. When im in trip, everything is new, and im in a wake up condition, im alert, and any problem is an anecdote. I like that sensation. The only thing that i will need is a backpack and good shoes, no more. Although obviously, i think i will need money, but just for a  few time, the rest of the money will get working (I do not mind the work, only that is honest and who has not ever made​​). My best tool would be improvisation.
I have thought many times, but even do i have a question. The problem is that these questions do not meet my true ambitions. I think that some day, when nothing holds me back here i will do (though i hope not to have the old age of UP).
An example of that: One time, when i was tripping (backpacking) , i met a young man who had been traveling since age 16 (he was 24 when i met). At that time he was working as garzon in a restaurant beside the road. His parents had died, and his dream was to travel. He was making. He knew all of Chile.

3 comentarios:

  1. I share the same feeling, but in sometimes the real lives catchme and make me think in an adult a correct future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JP,

    I think that people needs, at least, one great trip in the life. I share with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Have you read On the road by Jack Kerouac?

    ResponderEliminar