jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Latin american books

i often try to read something different, i download texts from the Internet or i buy in the fair, there are much original and chip texts. I am very messy in terms of what i read, i like science fiction (like Tolkien or Asimov) but i dont like much the novels, only if really have an interesting topics i reads, but if is bored i left them... xD
More than a book, i like this author, his name is: Julio Cortazar. For me, his best caracterist is that he plays with you while you read, He can tell you a story so familiar, but the way he does is special. Rayuela for example is a book where the reader can start the history where he want, and the history keep having an structure. Its difficult to read, i have to read 2 times every sentence of the book, because its difficult to understand some histories and conect with all the book. I like much the tales of cortazar, they are fresh, and never you know wich will be the end, the dinamic of the tales i like more than the novels. I leave you a part of the book (speak about sex moment 1313) but whit a special vocabulary:

But also i like latin american writters, like; Garcia Marquez, Borges, Ruben Dario, Rulfo, Carpentier.... my family have a collection book of their best tales, are interesting and entertaining writters to read (overall their tales)... 
well, thats all friends!

4 comentarios:

  1. MMM...Cortazar is a very goog author but my undeniable repudiation of reading plays tricks on me and I have not read much of that author ....

    OK...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. give it color!
    my father told me to read, and if you say it is a good book too, then I will do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good. I like too Julio Cortazar and Borges. I really like the short stories, they are cool.

    ResponderEliminar