jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

CARIOCA

For Christmas once gave me a "big capital". This game is like monopoly, but the chilean version, with concepts and properties of Chile. In that time you could buy companies like; chilectra, ctc or gasco jajaja was so fun... i played that game with my brother and sometimes with my sister. (im the yougest of my brothers, the little brother).
But "gran capital" was the game played by me and my brother, a game for kids. The real game more played by my family is: CARIOCA... it's a playing card game and is played with english cards. I learned to play as a child, the idea was to be gathering letters according to their color, number, forming scales or trios. It was easy so i learned fast. Sometimes i think is a little boring game, long, but you must have to put enthusiasm for an entertaining game. Often we bet to see who wins.
We play in weekends, in quiet afternoons and we do in the living. We hear music, eat chips and drink soda or some cocktail drink while we play. We played for hours, and we spent the night between rounds. When we play we try to do together. When the whole family is together.

8 comentarios:

  1. Carioca is fun everytime!! I learn to play it when I was a child too! it is claaaasic!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like carioca is very funy game, this games of playing in the beach

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the carioca is very fun!I play for a long time..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think we wrote about the same game! It is my favourite!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Carioca is very funny game... i like play this game whit my family.

    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i remember a lot of summer when i played Carioca all day with my sister. Really i don't like this game.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. jajajajaj...
    when I go the beach in the summer... is traditional play carioca with my family!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. My mother loves Carioca but I've never understood why she loves it. For me is so boring.
    But, in tastes there is nothing written!

    ResponderEliminar