jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

kill em all!!!! xD

I like much the art is a way to express intentions and deliver messages, is a form of communication for me. Personally i like much the paints, but i dont like to paint!. My girlfriend is studing art and i love talking to her about what is art and talk about painters and painting. we pass much minutes discussing and looking for answer that explains the pictures xD. Well this paint i see for first time when i was 5 or 6 years old in a book of art what i find in my house:

In that time this painting was really scared me, he caused me a little trauma xD jaja. A long time after i returned to see, but this time i found this painting interesting, is called: Saturn Devouring His Children, its a paint of Goya. This painting depicts an era goya decline while a dark time, the paint is completely dark and the only thing that is white in the painting are the eyes of Saturn that are insane, that's why you tend to immediately look into the eyes of the painting. Also is eating their own children because she was told that one of them will be kill him. I think that is not better than other pieces of art, but is different, and is shocking, for that i choose this paint.  

8 comentarios:

  1. mmmm ... this very cute picture ... I'm afraid. I wish my dad had done that with my brothers .... jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Now I can see why you are so insane..this is the answer, a picture =(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajajaja Camilo, you are so funny xD
    hey JP, Do you still have your little trauma? xD
    Seriusly, I never have watched that painting, is very interesting

    be careful
    see yaa!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this picture is a good concept of the myth of saturn and jupiter

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like the paints that cause a great impresion immediately. Javier you don't show this picture to Agustin because he must end like JP

    ResponderEliminar
  6. is a great painting, but if i was a saw this painting when i was a girl it caused to much fear.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what is it JP?
    I am feeling panic...like Camilo. We are afraid, JP.
    Why did you do it?

    You must reply me.

    ResponderEliminar