jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

in ten years time

Well, i have no idea what i will be doing in ten years time xD, but i can safely say is that i'll be working on something different than geography (what i had study). I think i will be in the southern of Chile, in the ninth region (maybe), near to Caburgua or Pucon, i like that place, there are rivers, lakes, forests, fish, cows, big grasslands, etc... very nice scenary.
I think i would be working on something related to tourism, as travel, restaurants, a hotel owner, jaja i hope to have money for a tourism company and live off that, although it is not a bad idea to live off the country either!
The land where i will live will be very large, so i hope to have cabins for many people including my family!, douch! a camping is not bad idea! of course i will share my house with my family and my friends, i will do barbecued all the time, and i will eat much lamb and cow jaja and potatos too!
With this i will achieved my peace with the tranquility of the countryside, and i will do things that i will enjoy, like have natural adventures...
I think the world will be the same, ten years is a blinking in the time, maybe the tecnology will be more advanced, and the conections will be more fast, but the people will be the same...


my future seen like this! XD

greetings!

10 comentarios:

  1. jajaja.. You love that area... well, the true y really beatiful...

    Good Luck men..!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked when at the beginning you said: i can safely say is that i'll be working on something different than geography (what i had study). IT make me laugh, sometimes I think that I also won't be doing a job related to my studies, like Chef xP. Hope you get a nice life

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a very nice future, the south of chile is very beautiful, but I do'n alive in their, because much rain borign to me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like your future capming!!!!

    I think i will go to see you!!!!!

    I hope your business is not so expensive!!


    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  5. if you wanna live in caburga you can be the caretaker of Piñera xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jaja the south of Chili is a great place to live in the future.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I hope you're English will be useful for this future.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I am thinking in to live in the south too! and also have hostels jaja!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This is the best dream because This style life is perfect.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar