miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

i present to the most important object created in the history of the humakind! tadaaaa! ...

I think my favorite piece of technology is the PC, well, beign more specific: My laptop! (And the best discovery is the Internet!). I have a laptop, and with he i can do anything I want, I use it for everything that I do. But every PC must have the essential: Internet, if no have Internet, is not the same for me, the PC is incomplete. I spend much time online, searching, studying, downloading music, visiting interesting sites in the world, lose much of my free time on my laptop.I got my first PC when I was 15 at Christmas, was incredible, the first thing that i did was install the game: Age of Empires II. The second was finish the game!!... So it was like i lost my fifteen years, being in the computer, installing and playing games all the night jaja..

Now i use my laptop for work, my laptop is fast (i love that) and i can be listening music and working at the same time. I use to write and read my homework, and for be connected with; my family, my friends, people with who i dont i speek very often. the laptop is the future!

 

5 comentarios:

  1. hello Jp, you have a very strong computer, but my computer is better than you computer ajaja.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JP!
    The laptop is great,
    I us this for all: play, university, see movies, listen music, etc.
    But a laptop without internet is borring, for this I LOVE GOOGLE

    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I think the same, laptop is very usefull and a powerfull tool for the modern world, comunication and to see videos on youtube...you know!!!!!xD
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think my favorite piece of technology is the PC, well, beign more specific: My laptop! (And the best discovery is the Internet!). I have a laptop, and with WF he i can do anything I want, I use it for everything that I do. But every PC must have the essential: Internet, if ^ no have Internet, is not the same for me, the PC is incomplete. I spend much time online, searching, studying, downloading music, visiting interesting sites in the world, WW lose much of my free time on my laptop.I got my first PC when I was 15 at Christmas, ^ was incredible, the first thing that i did was install the game: Age of Empires II. The ? second was finish the game!!... So it was like i lost my fifteen years, being in the computer, installing and playing games all the night jaja..

    Now i use my laptop for work, my laptop is fast (i love that) and i can be listening ^ music and working at the same time. I use to write and read my homework, and for be connected with; my family, my friends, people with who i dont i speek very often. the laptop is the future!

    JP,
    very good! so how many hours do you spend on your laptop?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar