miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

There´s no After!

Every trip I've done has been important to me. I enjoy too much going on vacations with my family, is ever a great time to stay with my brothers and my mom, but i also like go to "mochilear" with my girlfriend or with friends. The Mochileo travel experiences and being with my family are difficult to compare, each is an entertaining and anecdotal experience for me, but i will choose tell about the first time that i came out of "mochileo".
I was 18 or 19 years, and my dream always been known southern Chile, especially the island of Chiloe. I, first wanted go alone, i wanted to make my first trip by myself (in that time i was a little confused in life and wanted to live freedom!) i was very romantic, and i liked the idea of doing what you really want and the carpe diem style.
Just one day before my trip i knew than 2 of my juggling friends also wanted to go on a trip to the south, and we talk and agreed to go all as one big group.
We meet the 7 cups, and we were lost in the seventh region, we met the araucania region and his lakes. We made friends with each truck driver, we listen every history of the persons than we meet. After one week away, we were in Chiloe, we crossed in ferry....It was an unforgettable month was full of experiences and stories.This summer I intend to return to the island after 5 years. I want to reconnect with the forests of the south and the world's most mysterious beach: Cucao!!

4 comentarios:

  1. I like the idea of make a travel by myself, but i have never done it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I guess the truck driver's stories must be very very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes, the mochileo is a great experience, so i agree with you, however i think that travel with our familiy is boring xd.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Every trip I've done has been important to me. I enjoy too much going on vacations with my family,^ is ever a great time to stay with my brothers and my mom, but i also like WF go to WW "mochilear" with my girlfriend or with friends. The ? Mochileo travel experiences and being with my family are difficult to compare, each is an entertaining and anecdotal experience for me, but i will choose tell about the first time that i came out of "mochileo".
    I was 18 or 19 years, and my dream always ^ been known southern Chile, especially the island of Chiloe. I, first wanted ^ go alone, i wanted to make my first trip by myself (in that time i was a little confused in life and wanted to live freedom!) i was very romantic, and i liked the idea of doing what you really want and the carpe diem style.
    Just one day before my trip i knewSP than 2 of my juggling friends also wanted to go on a trip to the south, and we TENSE talk and agreed to go all as one big group.
    We TENSE meet the 7 cups, and we were lost in the seventh region, we met the araucania region and WW his lakes. We made friends with each truck driver, we listen ^ every history of the persons than we TENSE meet. After one week away, we were in Chiloe, we crossed in ferry....It was an unforgettable month was full of experiences and stories.This summer I TENSE intend to return to the island after 5 years. I TENSE want to reconnect with the forests of the south and the world's most mysterious beach: Cucao!!

    JP,
    it sounds like a nice trip.. did you notice something different from the last trip?
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar