miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Arrrround the wooooorrrrrlddddd!!!



My ideal vacation would be a trip around the world for a year.This trip I would like to do with my family. And we would go to all of our favorite places we have dreamed.
For example, my sister and my mother would love to know India, they ever dream of bathing in the Ganges River. I think it is not a good idea, every time i see it, it looks a bit unhealthy river xD... To me, personally, i would like to know the Shangri-La route for example; Indonesia, Thailandia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and would end in Nepal (go to the mountains and go to the last of its valleys and rivers)
Asia is my dream to learn, to soak woth their culture so different from ours. After all thats parades, we would know the Polinesia, that would be the preffered destination of my brother, a tropical climate, beautiful women and beutiful beaches.
I once saw a documentary about guys who toured Asia in a sailboat. If i had the boat, i would do the same... 



3 comentarios:

  1. JP!

    But is very obviously that would be fantastic to travel around the world!! the question is where in specific?

    I will be waiting for your answer

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oo yea, it is a great idea,
    i like too the idea.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. JP I still waiting your post, but I agree with you, a travel around the world would be wonderful.
    See you. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar