miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Chicha y Chancho

For me, the best place for to eat and drink is "Las Tejas"... its a very popular restaurant which sells the best "Borgoña" in the city (a drink of wine with custard apple).

This restaurant has a rich history, for many years he was a center for meetings and parties, is a place where traditions are maintained and practiced. Only sells traditional food and traditional drinks such as:

"Porotos con riendas" (which is a dish of beans with sausage and culin)
"Sanguche de pernil": its a leg of pork sandwich (with chili is the best ever!!!)
"Borgoña de Chirimoya": its a drink of wine with custard apple, culd be with berries, but its no so good than with custards!... 

Well this place sell things like this! and its no expensive, i never spend more than 6 bucks xD (3 lucas).

I know him for my family, the first time i went was when i was 14, but my family visited this place for years.

Now this place is very popular, and much musical groups of cumbia and folklor plays there. For example: "Chico Trujillo" and "Banda Conmocion".

Its located in San Diego 236, near the Alameda.

I advise you to drink and eat slow, its easy to get carried away by the music and the party atmosphere! jaja

6 comentarios:

  1. :O this place is very famous,
    but I didn´t go =(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Actually i don´t eat meat, but i think go at this place for a glass of chicha!!!!

    e e e e e

    see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a very good place... really...

    I remember Los Terremotos in this place... ufff... this drink is dangerous.

    Camilo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. guau, I listen very times this place, but I never go but before to finish the term I go to drin k a Earthquake to Las Tejas, because i listen is very strong and delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Same as Rodrigo!
    I Always listen about this place, but I have never gone.
    It would be an incredible experiencie if all the course, including the Miss, will go to "Las Tejas".
    I propose it!

    See you in class...or in "Las TEJAS" would be better.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. For me, the best place for to eat and drink is "Las Tejas"... its a very popular restaurant which sells the best "Borgoña" in the city (a drink of wine with custard apple).

    This restaurant has a rich history, for many years WW he was a center for meetings and parties, is a place where traditions are maintained and practiced. ^ Only sells traditional food and traditional drinks such as:

    "Porotos con riendas" (which is a dish of beans with sausage and culin)
    "Sanguche de pernil": its a leg of pork sandwich (with chili is the best ever!!!)
    "Borgoña de Chirimoya": its a drink of wine with custard apple, culd be with berries, but its no so good than with custards!...

    Well this place sell things like WF this! and its no expensive, i never spend more than 6 bucks xD (3 lucas).

    I know WW him for my family, the first time i went was when i was 14, but my family TENSE visited this place for years.

    Now this place is very popular, and much musical groups of cumbia and folklor plays there. For example: "Chico Trujillo" and "Banda Conmocion".

    Its located in San Diego WO 236, near the Alameda.

    I advise you to drink and eat slow, its easy to get carried away by the music and the party atmosphere! jaja

    JP,
    well done! That's for sure a "picada"
    iss

    ResponderEliminar