miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

mom_itis


Aaam  :P  ... this is the only photo i have on hand in this moment from my childhood.

This photo was taken by an aunt in her house. I like it because I think it's sweet, I have about 4 years, and i am with my mom. I've always been very attached to her, can be seen in that picture (mamitis jaja) xD  

While not a shameful child, then apparently I did not want photographed. It was taken after a birthday. I still remember my red shoes, I felt the best with them.

I have good memories of that time. I kept playiung in my yard all day. Collecting worms and ants, playing with  the dog. I loved that place.
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Aaam :P ... this is the only photo i have on hand in this moment from my childhood.

    This photo was taken by an aunt in her house. I like it because I think it's sweet, I WW have about 4 years, and i am with my mom. I've always been very attached to her, can be seen in that picture (mamitis jaja) xD

    While not a shameful child, then apparently I did not want ^photographed. It was taken after a birthday. I still remember my red shoes, I felt the best with them.

    I have good memories of that time. I kept playiung in my yard all day. Collecting worms and ants, playing with the dog. I loved that place.


    JP,
    well done! nice picture uh? is it hanging somewhere in your house?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oohhhhh =O
    in your childhood you were not red-haired
    xD
    see yaa! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I see this picture come to mind two things: 1. when you were little you had black hair, or 2. you were wrong picture.

    ResponderEliminar